Thursday, October 6, 2011

Local spot: Stacks!

This is a quick nod to Stacks - a breakfast and brunch restaurant located really close to my school, so when I'm looking for some American brunch, it's really easy to just pop on over and pop back without being late to any classes or rehearsals!  Even though they are famous for their pancakes, I'm not a huge pancake girl so I'm happy to discover that their other selectiosn are great as well!  Here are two options that I frequently turn to:

501 Hayes Street
San Francisco, CA 94117

This is their grilled chicken sandwich.  Served with my favorite potatoes, a nice salad and fresh fruit. Great for a lighter option that'll still fill you up for a long time!

This is my other favorite dish, their fresh fruit crepe.  I always sweetly ask if it's okay that I have whipped cream only instead of whipped cream + Greek yogurt on top...and they always say yes! And it's perfect that way!

One thing I love a lot about Stacks is, their food is always so colorful and pretty! It makes it taste even better, and even looking at the pictures makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment