Friday, October 7, 2011

My Favorite Thai 1

While in Fremont over the weekend, I had the opportunity to dine at one of my favorite Thai spots (I have two!) with my dear friend J.

39060 Fremont Blvd.
(x Mowry Ave.)
Fremont, CA 94538


There are two things I always get while I'm at Banh Thai, one is of course, the Pad Thai (you can always tell if a Thai place is good by their Pad Thai), and the other is the Pad Kee Mao.  This time I ordered the Pad Thai.



Though we didn't have room for dessert this time (for dessert we went to Ulta instead...har har har), Banh Thai makes the BEST mango and sweet sticky rice I've ever had!! It's not always available since mangoes are seasonal and temperamental - but if you stop in, be sure to ask if they've got it!  If they do, you won't regret saving some room for it, I promise!

Since the weather has gotten cooler, I know I'll be hitting up my other Thai spot for some Tom Kha soup soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment