Sunday, October 9, 2011

Autumn Hues

Just wanted to give a quick shout-out to my colour-of-the-hour: OPI's Oh-No, Roll Down the Window!

Despite it's less-than-attractive name, (really, OPI?! You've done so much better...) the color is to-die-for!

Lately in stores I've been seeing a lot of autumn hues that go perfectly with the sudden drop in temperatures we've had this week (and rain) - mostly goldenrod/mustard-y yellows, pumpkin oranges, and deep brick reds, but when I saw this mossy forest green, I thought it was the perfect dark complement to those colors and picked it up right away!

Here are pics in a few different lightings...





I love this color so much that, even though I can only keep it on for a few days in between lessons and performances, I couldn't resist throwing a couple coats on!

No comments:

Post a Comment