Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Food Review: Sri Thai Cuisine

The other day I had a slightly longer break so we tried Sri Thai in Outer Sunset.

4621 Lincoln Way
San Francisco 94122

Cute wine holder. Cute decor throughout. Probably the biggest selling point of this place.

I'm a HUGE Thai cuisine fan so you've got to be pretty darn awesome to stand out at this point.


We ordered the Thai Samosas, deep fried "thai-style wontons" as I call them, stuffed with pumpkin and yams.  They were ok.

The "Spicy Noodle" dish is pretty much Pad Kee-Mao at any other restaurant, but for some reason they take out the name here and just call it "Spicy Noodle." It was good, but again, nothing that blew my mind.


There was also a fried banana ice cream dessert, but sadly I forgot to take a picture.  That was okay as well. 

All in all, an interesting experiences, by no means bad, better than many other thai places, but nothing on my two favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment