Monday, September 19, 2011

My Favorite Season

So I haven't been able to blog much lately because life has been keeping me so busy and exhausted! School is back in full swing, work has got me tied up the rest of the time, and besides all that, FOOTBALL IS BACK!  My Sundays are now glorious, once again.  Go Niners!

Anyway as a result I haven't done anything too interesting lately.  In the meantime, here's something I've been addicted to:


The League on FX!

It has got to be by far the most entertaining show I've picked up of late.  I just finished the first season but can't wait to dig in to season 2! It's the perfect complement to football season...like mashed potatoes with prime rib.  Yummm...

If you love football, love fantasy football, or love someone that loves football and/or fantasy football, you should definitely check out The League.  

Should be some fun stuff coming up in the near future.  Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment