Saturday, November 26, 2011

SOS!!!!!

Got some regular posts coming up soon but for now - a plea for help!

I have found myself the victim of Black Friday shopping madness....
I've been lusting the the Reebok San Francisco 49ers Player Sideline 2nd Season Visor Knit Hat and found it online last night, and put it in my shopping cart at nflshop.com.  This morning I woke up early, worked all day, cooked a Turkey dinner, then hosted dinner, and returned to my computer only to discover that this hat was not only sold out on nflshop.com, but also ALL AROUND THE WEB?!?!?!?!?

It looks like this:



and retails for $19.99, but at this point I'm about ready to work out some sort of arrangement for it if I could only find one!  I even went to eBay and was prepared to kick butt in some massive bidding war if someone had put one up there.  I must have this hat :(   I was really hoping to have it by the end of the year for a trip to the East Coast I'll be taking around the 1st of Jan...I hope they restock, or some kind soul decides to sell theirs to me!

If anyone knows where I can get a hold of this hat, please do share!! I would be eternally grateful!

More Pics:

Our own Alex Smith wearing this hat backwards...
(C)Rob Carr/Getty Images

And Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens wearing the Ravens version right side forward.  (Unfortunately I couldn't find one of a 49er wearing it correctly...)
(C)Rob Carr/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment