Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pour Some Sugar On Me

Wow, it's been a long time!  As the semester approaches its end (already?! seriously?!), I find myself bogged down with work, overly exhausted, and constantly behind.  In times like these, local spots that are within 5 minutes walking distance to school come in handy - no, they are necessary medicine to get me through long days!

A favorite spot of mine, and my colleagues, is Sugar...

377 Hayes St.
(between Franklin & Gough)
San Francisco 94102

The best thing about Sugar is that if you go during happy hour, they give you some amazing snacks and hors d'oeuvres, FOR FREE!!  I know anything free will taste good to begin with, but it really is pretty good.  Plus, one of the bartenders is an SFCM alum...haha! 

E and I popped in between rehearsals/lessons and had a great time de-stressing! 
(Funny fact: my professor tells me "stress" is a California word, and it only exists in the minds of Californians!)

Our beautiful and tasty drinks...I wish I could remember the names.  Mine, on the left, had pomegranate in it I'm sure (I love pomegranate...and lychee.  Anything with pomegranate or lychee on the menu I will for sure pick up), and E's on the right had pineapple.

...and one more because the first was so good.  I know this was the "special margarita" hahah

Sometimes they've got a live DJ (other times there's an iPad sitting on top of the station or whatever it's called).  Doesn't hurt that there are super cute chairs/couches/pillows too!




No comments:

Post a Comment