Sunday, July 3, 2011

Movie Review: Transformers 3


Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Overall grade: A

Now, this might be a totally biased review because anyone who knows me knows I am a HUGE transformers fan!!  I cannot even explain the mysticism behind me being thoroughly entertained by nearly three hours of battling robots.  Every time OP or BB transforms I actually feel my heart skip a beat...it almost makes me fall in love.  Yes, with a robot-car.  A car-bot.  Otherwise, this third installment totally delivers everything the first two did, so if you sat through two, go ahead and watch three, you won't be disappointed.  LeBouf is still too good for Whitwicky, and I would totally stick a uniform-clad-Duhamel in every single movie if that were possible. 

Con: SERIOUSLY large amount of plot-holes...you kind of have to try to not think too much while watching this movie. But that's okay! Just let your mind me happily distracted by the awesome transformations and gigantic robot battles!

Pro: Rosie Huntington-Whitley.  Yes, even though her role of completely useless hot-girlfriend-doll does absolutely nothing for the movie and is totally unnecessary...I still think she was great! Besides, every action movie needs (at least) one hot babe to keep things interesting right? (Think, Fast&Furious franchise) Plus, she's got that sweet/innocent/naive *pout* down PACT, probably helps to have all that Victoria's Secret Angels experience under your belt.  Megan Fox's smoulder always looked a little bit on the vicious side, in my humble opinion...

P.S. For you Grey's Anatomy fans out there, McDreamy has a surprisingly large role in this film!

Verdict: If you haven't watched it already, what's wrong with you?! GO NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment