Thursday, July 7, 2011

Easy Deviled Eggs


I had to run out of the house today with very little time for lunch, so I made some super quick and easy Deviled Eggs with just ingredients we had in the fridge.  

Ingredients:
Eggs
Mayo
Horseradish
Freshly ground black pepper
Cayenne pepper

Directions:
Put eggs in water and bring water to a boil, turn off water, take out eggs and put in cold water to let them cool the rest of the way.  I skipped this step so my eggs didn't come out perfectly pretty :(  
Cut in half, scoop out egg yolks and throw in a bowl.  Mix in ingredients to taste, except for Cayenne pepper.  When thoroughly mixed, scoop back inside egg whites!
Sprinkle some Cayenne pepper on top for extra taste and presentation. 
(Hey who says your food can't look nice even when you're making them for yourself?!)

That's just how I did it today, left out tons of steps and ingredients for fancier/yummier/prettier eggs, but they still tasted pretty darn good for a hot summer day if you ask me!

Here's a link to an article I bookmarked for myself, with tips for good deviled eggs, one of my favorite summer food staples :)

Nail polish review coming tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment