Sunday, January 15, 2012

Who's Got it Better Than Us?? NOOOOOOBODY!!!!

So, my year has gotten off to a fabulous start, and it is every bit as wonderful as I had hoped and planned that it would be!  I just have a feeling about 2012...it's going to be amazing, it will be everything that 2011 wasn't.

I'm back, and school is starting again next week - my last semester! I can't wait to grind and get some serious stuff done.

I'm still having health issues, but thankfully I've started treatment on it, so it's helpful to know that it's not just sitting there, but we're actually starting to make progress.  (Though it will be a long and slow road.)  As a minor issue, I'm also battling what I thought was a cold but now has turned more into a flu, but it wasn't enough to stop me from going to the 49ers NFC PLAYOFF GAME on Saturday!!!!!

And BOY WAS IT A GAME!!  Deemed an Instant Classic, the return of The Dynasty, and name suggestions are pouring in for that last Vernon Davis touchdown that gave the niners a 4 point lead with 9 seconds remaining.  Alex Smith was CLUTCH today, and though initially I was worried about our offense, all three parts of the team brought it today for a game-winning recipe!

Thanks to Mr. S for sponsoring my wildly incredible seat location as well... it was crazy being there - I kept having to remind myself that everything was real, that those shiny gold helmets dancing around on the field were real, that I was watching history in the making!  It was LOUD in the stick today, and the Niner Faithful sent the Saints marching down back home to New Orleans.

Definitely one of the most awesome things I've ever done in my life!  I could write three pages, but words really cannot describe!

Here are some pictures...

Yes, our seats WERE that amazing. 

Look at the beautiful glow! The weather was perfect, everything was perfect.  as Kanye would say...and the weather so breezy, man why can't life always be this easy :)
This is my favorite part of watching the niners play.  It's no secret that I am completely IN LOVE with our special teams, and it doesn't help that they rock it out to Future's Tony Montana before every kickoff! Swag baby swag!

Ahhh yes ♥

I will be faithfully rocking my Niner Faithful Gear all week long, in anticipation for Sunday's NFC Champtionship showdown where we will host the NY Giants at Candlestick!! Let's go Niners!! FTW!! WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!  NOOOOOOOOBODY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! Woohoo! Go Niners!!

    ReplyDelete