Sunday, January 22, 2012

HAPPY CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY!!!!

GO 49ers!!!!!!!

To celebrate, here's a sampling of how I've been showing my Niner Pride during post-season...

It's really difficult to pick a "favorite" player for me...I feel like it'd be being unfair to the others! Every Niner is a hero in his own way, and absolutely crucial for total success of the team.  But I love Frank Gore because he truly LIVES the game, on and off the field.  (Post on how much I love intensity coming after all the football stuff)  Also holds the record for most number of rushing yards in franchise history!! That's pretty darn special.

I rock my jersey on the Bart... Yay Bay Area!

::Red&Gold Nails::My beloved beanie::
::Niner gear at school::Niner gear everywhere!!::

Even when it's super cold wet and rainy, it's okay to be bundled up and warm but make sure to still let your red and gold shine!!

Sometimes I need to dress nicely and jerseys and t-shirts just won't cut it...but I still make sure to deck out in red & gold of course!!

And finally, this is a shot I took of everything I brought with me on my recent trip to New York.  It was a short trip but I made sure to wear my Victoria's Secret Pink 49ers shirt, Adapt 49ers shirt, and of course my 49ers beanie!!
  SF>NY!!!

Niners Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment